How to Watch The Cavs Game Tonight Live For Free to See Who Wins Game 3


All products and services featured are independently chosen by editors. However, StyleCaster may receive a commission on orders placed through its retail links, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.

If you’re a Cleveland sports fan, you’re likely trying to figure out how to watch the Cavs game tonight live for free. The first-round playoff series is in full swing and has the Cavs leading 2-0 against the Orlando Magic. Will the Ohio NBA team make it to the next round? You’ll have to read on to find out how to tune into every second of the postseason action.

The Cavs finished the 2023-2024 NBA season with a 48-34 record (a .585 winning percentage). That landed them fourth in the Eastern Conference by the end of the regular season. As for the postseason, in the first round of playoffs, the Cavs are in a heated series against the Magic, which went 47-35 in the regular season (a .573 winning percentage). The Magic sit right below the Cavs in the Eastern Conference rankings. So far in the playoff series, Cleveland is up 2-0 against Orlando. In Game 1 of the series, the Cavs beat the Magic 97-83 and then 96-86 in Game 2. Game 3 of the East 1st Round series takes place on Thursday, April 25.

The Cavs have won one championship (with LeBron James at the helm) in the franchise’s history, five conference titles, and seven division titles. The team was founded in 1970 and competes in the Central Division of the Eastern Conference. You can catch the Cavs repping wine, gold, and black colors in their home court at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio.

Will head coach J. B. Bickerstaff and general manager Mike Gansey be able to lead the team to its second championship title? You’ll have to tune into the playoff series to find out. Keep reading to discover how to watch the Cavs game tonight live for free to see whether the Cavs or the Magic come out on top in the first round of the NBA playoffs.

Max Strus #1 of the Cleveland Cavaliers brings the ball up court during the fourth quarter of game two of the Eastern Conference First Round Playoffs against the Orlando Magic at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on April 22, 2024 in Cleveland, Ohio. The Cavaliers defeated the Magic 96-86.
 Jason Miller/Getty Images.

When is the Cavs game tonight?

When is the Cavs game tonight? Game 3 is on Thursday, April 25 at 7 p.m. ET on NBA TV, and Game 4 is on Saturday, April 27 at 1 p.m. ET on TNT. If necessary, Game 5 would be on Tuesday, April 30, Game 6 would be on Friday, May 3, and Game 7 would be on Sunday, May 5.

How to watch the Cavs game tonight live for free

The Cavs game tonight will air on NBA TV, which is available to stream on services like DirecTV Stream, Fubo, and Sling. DirecTV Stream offers a five-day free trial, which starts at $79.99 per month after the trial ends. Fubo offers a seven-day free trial, which starts at $74.99 per month after the trial ends. To watch NBA TV, you’ll need the Fubo Extra add-on, which is an additional $7.99 per month. Sling offers three plans—Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and Sling Orange + Blue—starting at $20 for your first month. Sling Orange includes ESPN and TNT, but to watch NBA TV, fans will need the service’s Sports Extra package. Sports Extra costs $11 per month when added to Sling Orange or Sling Blue or $15 per month if added to Sling Orange + Sling Blue subscription.

Best Overall Pick to Watch the Cavs Game Tonight: DirecTV Stream’s Free Trial

DirecTV is our best overall pick to watch the Cavs game tonight live for free for its free trial, price, and channel selection. DirecTV Stream offers a five-day free trial and has a current promo where you can sign up for DirecTV and get up to a $200 VISA Reward Card. You can also save $50 over two months when you purchase the Choice or Ultimate package, which typically costs $108.99 per month but is down to $83.99 per month with the promo. DirecTV offers four plans: Entertainment, which costs $79.99 per month; Choice, which costs $108.99 per month with the first two months at $83.99 per month; Ultimate, which costs $119.99 per month with the first two months at $94.99 per month; and Premiere, which costs $174.99 per month. All plans include NBA TV, except for Entertainment.

As for other differences between the plans, Entertainment includes more than 75 channels, the ability to stream on unlimited devices in your home, unlimited cloud DVR storage, and a special offer on premium channels. Choice, which is the most popular plan, includes more than 105 channels, regional sports networks, and everything included in Entertainment. Ultimate includes more than 140 channels and everything included in Entertainment and Choice. Premiere includes more than 150 channels including premium channels like HBO and Starz and everything included in Entertainment, Choice, and Premiere. Read on for step-by-step instructions on how to watch the Cavs game tonight with DirecTV Stream’s free trial. 

  1. Visit streamtv.directv.com
  2. Click “Shop Packages”
  3. Click “Try It Free” for the plan of your choice
  4. Enter your information and payment method
  5. Search for NBA TV and start watching the Cavs game tonight

Best Free Trial Pick to Watch the Cavs Game Tonight: Fubo’s Free Trial

Fubo is our best free trial pick to watch the Cavs game tonight live for free. Fubo offers a seven-day free trial (two days longer than DirecTV Stream) and offers three plans: Pro, which costs $74.99 per month; Elite, which costs $84.99 per month; and Ultimate, which costs $99.99 per month. To watch NBA TV, you’ll need the Fubo Extra add-on, which is an additional $7.99 per month.

As for the difference between the plans, Pro includes 180 channels, 1,000 hours of Cloud DVR, and the ability to watch on up to 10 screens at once. Elite includes everything in Pro, as well as a total of 256 channels and 4K resolution. Ultimate includes everything in Pro and Elite, as well as a total of 299 channels, Showtime, and Red Zone NFL Network. Read on for step-by-step instructions on how to watch the Cavs game tonight with Fubo’s free trial. 

  1. Visit Fubo.TV
  2. Click “Start Free Trial”
  3. Enter your information and payment method
  4. Search for NBA TV and start watching the Cavs game tonight

Best Budget Pick to Watch the Cavs Game Tonight: Sling

Sling is our best budget pick to watch the Cavs game tonight based on its price and current deals. Sling Orange costs $40 per month, Sling Blue costs $45 per month, and Sling Orange + Blue costs $60 per month. To watch the most basketball possible, subscribe to Sling Orange (which gives you ESPN and TNT), and then add the Sports Extra Package to watch NBA TV. Sports Extra costs $11 per month on top of the cost of your Sling Orange or Sling Blue base service. If you opt for a Sling Orange + Sling Blue subscription, Sports Extra costs $15 per month.

As for the difference between the plans, Sling Orange includes 32 channels (including 7 exclusive sports and family channels) and the ability to stream on one device at a time, while Sling Blue includes 42 channels (including 17 exclusive news and entertainment channels) and the ability to stream on three devices at a time. Alternatively, Sling Orange + Blue includes 46 channels (including all 22 exclusive channels) and the ability to stream on three devices at a time. Read on for step-by-step instructions on how to watch the Cavs game tonight with Sling.

  1. Visit Sling.com
  2. Click “Try Us Today”
  3. Create an account
  4. Choose your plan
  5. Enter your information and payment method
  6. Search for NBA TV and start watching the Cavs game tonight
Donovan Mitchell #45 listens to head coach J.B. Bickerstaff of the Cleveland Cavaliers during the fourth quarter of game two of the Eastern Conference First Round Playoffs against the Orlando Magic at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on April 22, 2024 in Cleveland, Ohio. The Cavaliers defeated the Magic 96-86.
Jason Miller/Getty Images.

Cavs vs. Magic Prediction

The Cavs have a 55.1 percent chance of winning Game 3, according to ESPN Analytics, and as of Wednesday, April 24. Meanwhile, the Magic have a 44.9 percent chance of winning Game 3.

Cavs vs. Magic Odds

Per ESPN BET, the Cavs have an o200.5 (-110) open, a +1.5 (-105) spread, an o199.5 (-115) total, and a +105 moneyline. On the other side, the Magic have a -1.5 (105) open, a -1.5 (-115) spread, an u199.5 (-105) total, and a -125 moneyline.





Source link

Leave a Comment