How to Watch The Nuggets Game Tonight Live For Free to See If They Beat The Lakers


All products and services featured are independently chosen by editors. However, StyleCaster may receive a commission on orders placed through its retail links, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.

If you’re a Denver sports fan, you’re probably scrambling to figure out how to watch the Nuggets game tonight live for free. The first-round playoff series has the Nuggets leading 2-0 against the Los Angeles Lakers. Will Nikola Jokić take Denver to a 3-0 lead? Keep reading to discover how to catch every postseason buzzer-beater, tip-off, and three-pointer.

The Nuggets finished the 2023-2024 NBA season with a 57-25 record (a .695 winning percentage). That landed them tied for first in the Western Conference by the end of the regular season. As for the postseason, in the first round of the NBA playoffs, the Nuggets compete in a series against the Lakers, which went 47-35 in the regular season (a .573 winning percentage). The Lakers sit sixth in the Western Conference rankings. So far in the playoff series, Denver is up 2-0 against Los Angeles. In Game 1 of the series, the Nuggets beat the Lakers 114-103 and then 101-99 in Game 2. Game 3 of the West 1st Round series takes place on Thursday, April 25.

The Nuggets have won one championship (with Jokić at the helm) in the franchise’s history and one conference title (both in 2023). The team was founded in 1967 and competes in the Northwest Division of the Western Conference. You can catch the Nuggets repping midnight blue, sunshine yellow, Flatirons red, and skyline blue colors in their home court at the Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado.

Will head coach Michael Malone and general manager Calvin Booth be able to lead the team to back-to-back championship titles? You’ll have to tune into the playoff series to find out. Continue scrolling to find out how to watch the Nuggets game tonight live for free to see whether the Nuggets or the Lakers come out on top in the first round of the NBA playoffs.

LeBron James from the  Los Angeles Lakers and Michael Porter Jr. from the Denver Nuggets.
Harry How/Getty Images.Harry How/Getty Images

When is the Nuggets game tonight?

When is the Nuggets game tonight? Game 3 is on Thursday, April 25 at 10 p.m. ET on TNT and Game 4 is Saturday, April 27 at 8:30 p.m. ET on ABC. If necessary, Game 5 would be on Monday, April 29 at 10 p.m. ET on TNT, Game 6 would be on Thursday, May 2, and Game 7 would be on Saturday, May 4.

How to watch the Nuggets game tonight live for free

The Nuggets game tonight will air on TNT, which is available to stream live on services like DirecTV Stream, Sling, and Hulu+ With Live TV. DirecTV Stream offers a five-day free trial and starts at $79.99 per month after the trial ends. Sling and Hulu+ With Live TV don’t have free trials, however, they are cheaper per month than the other options. Sling TV starts at $20 for your first month. Hulu+ With Live TV starts at $68.99 per month. All services also include similar channels like TBS.

Best Overall Pick to Watch the Nuggets Game Tonight: DirecTV Stream’s Free Trial

Direct TV is our best overall pick to watch the Nuggets game tonight live for free for its free trial, price, and channel selection. DirecTV Stream offers a five-day free trial. DirecTV offers four plans: Entertainment, which costs $79.99 per month; Choice, which costs $108.99 per month with the first two months at $83.99 per month; Ultimate, which costs $84.99 per month with the first two months at $94.99 per month; and Premiere, which costs $159.99 per month. All plans include TNT, as well as similar channels like TBS.

As for other differences between the plans, Entertainment includes more than 75 channels, the ability to stream on unlimited devices in your home, unlimited cloud DVR storage, and a special offer on premium channels. Choice, which is the most popular plan, includes more than 105 channels, regional sports networks, and everything included in Entertainment. Ultimate includes more than 140 channels and everything included in Entertainment and Choice. Premiere includes more than 150 channels including premium channels like HBO and Starz and everything included in Entertainment, Choice, and Premiere. Read on for step-by-step instructions on how to watch the Nuggets game tonight with DirecTV Stream’s free trial. 

  1. Visit streamtv.directv.com‘s packages page
  2. Click “Try It Free” for the plan of your choice
  3. Enter your information and payment method
  4. Search for TNT and start watching the Nuggets game tonight

Best Upgrade Pick to Watch the Nuggets Game Tonight: Sling TV

Sling TV is our best budget pick to watch the Nuggets game tonight for its channel selection. Sling TV offers three plans: Sling Orange for $40 per month; Sling Blue for $45 per month; and Sling Orange + Blue for $60 per month. Sling also has a current deal where subscribers can sign up for 50 percent off their first month, bringing Sling Orange’s price down to $20 for your first month; Sling Blue’s to $22.50 for your first month; and Sling Orange + Blue’s to $30 for your first month. All plans include TNT, as well as similar channels like TBS.

As for the differences between the plans, Sling Orange, which is most suited toward sports and family channels, includes 32 channels and the ability to stream on one device at a time. Sling Orange, which is most suited toward news and entertainment channels, includes 42 channels and the ability to stream on three devices at a time. Sling Orange + Blue includes all the channels offered on both Sling Orange and Sling Blue, as well as the ability to stream on three devices at a time. Read on for step-by-step instructions on how to watch the Nuggets game tonight with Sling TV.

  1. Visit Sling.com
  2. Click “Try Us Today”
  3. Create an account
  4. Select your plan
  5. Enter your payment information and check out
  6. Search for TNT and start watching the Nuggets game tonight

Best Upgrade Pick to Watch the Nuggets Game Tonight: Hulu+ Live TV

Hulu+ With Live TV is our best upgrade pick to watch the Nuggets game tonight based on its channel selection and its free subscriptions to Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN Plus. Hulu+ With Live TV offers four plans: a $68.99 per month plan with access to only live TV; a $69.99 per month plan with free subscriptions to Hulu with ads, Disney Plus with ads, and ESPN Plus with ads; a $74.99 per month plan with free subscriptions to Hulu with ads, Disney Plus with no ads, and ESPN Plus with ads; and a $82.99 per month plan with free subscriptions to Hulu with no ads, Disney Plus with no ads, and ESPN Plus with ads. TNT is included on all plans and includes similar channels like TBS. Read on for step-by-step instructions on how watch the Nuggets game tonight with Hulu+ Live TV.

  1. Visit Hulu.com/liveTV
  2. Click “Sign Up Now”
  3. Enter your information and payment method
  4. Search for TNT and start watching the Nuggets game tonight
Nikola Jokic #15 of the Denver Nuggets goes to the basket against Monte Morris #23 and Rudy Gobert #27 of the Minnesota Timberwolves during the first quarter at Ball Arena on April 10, 2024 in Denver, Colorado.
Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images.Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images.

Nuggets vs. Lakers Prediction

The Nuggets have a 55.6 percent chance of winning Game 3, according to ESPN Analytics, and as of Thursday, April 25. Meanwhile, the Lakers have a 44.4 percent chance of winning Game 3.

Nuggets vs. Lakers Odds

Per ESPN BET, the Nuggets have an o215.5 (-110) open, a +1.5 (-120) spread, an o217.5 (-105) total, and a -105 moneyline. On the other side, the Lakers have a +1.5 (110) open, a -1.5 (EVEN) spread, an u217.5 (-115) total, and a -115 moneyline.





Source link

Leave a Comment